Day 30 : The miracle

So here it is..  The last day of my miracle month. I wanted to start out by saying thank you, I’m grateful to the readers,  I want you guys to continue following my adventures, there will be many more, and comment, like, follow, share, all of the things, I promise not to dissapont.  (this time atleast) haha!

This month has taught me something invaluable, it’s taught me to look for the miracle in everyday life, no matter how big or small.  My miracle for the last blog post is my complete mind shift, the last 30 days have taught me.  I wake up each morning, and make sure that I find at least 1 miracle about my day, which usually isn’t too difficult, but it’s not often we go into a day thinking about finding a miracle.

This month has taught me more about myself, than anything else. How much I’ve enjoyed writing, how much I like sharing my experiences with the world, and what 1 day can look like through the eyes of Jesus. Now obviously everyday has a few more than just 1 miracle, and I touched on the most obvious ones, but there are is SO much more!!! I want to live the rest of my life the way I’ve lived these last 30 days.

I want to challenge you all to do the same just for 30 days and see how YOUR life changes too!! (then come and tell me about it)

Sharing is Caring:

12 Comments

1. Richard
    November 5, 2017 / 6:42 pm

OK

So yesterday I needed help with a new purchase, and asked a regional Facebook group if anyone had the equipment & time. Someone I’d never met responded in time and it turns out they were only 500m away 😀

2. Richard
    November 6, 2017 / 10:14 am

Today I went to a Year13 school leavers ceremony. It was amazing how that triggered memories of my ceremony many years ago. Memory muscles are strong.

• Richard
      November 7, 2017 / 7:10 pm

It’s amazing how Internet & wifi & mobile phones mean we can connect in near real time across the world.

We have access at our fingertips to more information than previous world leaders had when they were making strategic decisions about going to war.

Which countries are reading this now I wonder. …..It would be good if everyone replied with their country 👈🏼

• Richard
        November 9, 2017 / 4:19 am

Upgraded to fibre broadband today. After weeks of problems with the contractors at one point this afternoon the landline no longer worked and the ‘new improved’ download speed was 3Mb ie pathetic. So the ‘miracle’ is that it’s finally resolved and up to 20Mb on wifi.

3. Richard
    November 12, 2017 / 7:35 am

Weekend camp by the beach. This mornings bare foot walk into the edge of the low tide waves felt extra good.

Looking at the marks I left in the sand led me to thinking how temporary our efforts to leave a legacy are in the big scheme of things. Whilst important, I realised afresh how important it is to seize God given opportunities to make the most of now.

Talking over breakfast led to an idea that could end up with a journey worth writing about next year…

4. Richard
    November 14, 2017 / 5:51 pm

Videos are great. Thanks for your Madlib Vlog – helps to know you both a little better.

There’s something special about meeting you & Angelo through words, and then pictures, then video. Often when getting to know someone new we ask ‘What do you do?” I was inspired recently (story for another day) to try “Who are you?” instead. That led to a great conversation.

• November 14, 2017 / 6:15 pm

Thanks for watching the vlog Richard, there will be many more! Yes that’s always a great question to ask, when you meet someone for the first time

• Richard
      November 15, 2017 / 8:33 am

We went to the North Island to a wake for a niece who died young. Met lots of new people over the weekend – and no one asked me what I did. They wanted to know who I was. So authentic & refreshing!

5. Richard
    November 16, 2017 / 5:43 am

Electricity is amazing So many functions around the house.

6. Richard
    November 19, 2017 / 8:52 am

After fasting a few days there is a new appreciation for how amazing the tounge is to give such an array of taste sensations

7. Richard
    November 22, 2017 / 9:14 am

Skin is such a great creation:
    self healing, protective, feels good, bends & stretches without creasing or ripping, porous, + ?